Some Facts About Bridges
- A great way to replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Looks, feels, and functions just like natural teeth when performed by a skilled dentist using a quality dental lab.
- Cemented in permanently so it does not have to be removed for cleaning
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- No surgeries or painful procedures required
Dental bridges are a great solution used to replace missing teeth. Bridges are used when the patient desires to replace the missing teeth with dental work that functions much like natural teeth and does not have to be taken out of the mouth at night. Bridges are permanently cemented onto the surrounding anchor teeth and are made to look and feel like the patient is not missing a tooth. Dental Health Experts uses only high quality materials and highly skilled dental labs to ensure that your bridge will function perfectly and be there to serve you as long as possible. Don’t gamble on bargain or discount dentistry. The bitterness of a job poorly done far outlasts the sweetness of a cheap price.
Call Dental Health Experts now at (813) 370-0964 for a Dental Bridge consultation.